My Christmas Planner

 
Free Printable Christmas Planner  Sheets - 
With Special Emphasis on Christmas Crafting

12 Christmas Planner Pages you can download and print to help you plan Christmas.
[Well, it was 12 when I first wrote this - but I do keep adding...]

============
It's a google drive download
Two versions - a pdf file, and individual pngs of each of the sheets, all in one zip file.
====================

Rather than  blank calendars and menu sheets, these are the planner pages I designed for myself, years ago, based on our lives and celebrations.  I've made blank version of them this year, and added pages for Christmas in July Planning.

Each of these pages has it's own blog post, with more information, project ideas, tips, and a look at some photos from my past years projects.  Here's where to find each post:

  • Cover Page
  • Christmas In July To Do List  - Two Pages 
  • Taking Inventory - Of Your Hopes & Plans For This Years Christmas Crafting
  • Taking Inventory - Of Your Supplies
  • Projects In Progress  - there's a spring, fall, and Christmas Version of this planner form here
  • Christmas Card Planning Sheet
  • Advent Calendar Planning Sheet
  • Planning To Make Matching Pajamas 
  • Planning By Gathering & Get Together [This is where I track the gifts - I'm less likely to forget someone if I think by event/gathering, rather than by just one large master list]
  • The Master Gift List
  • Christmas Ornaments
  • Planning Christmas Cookies
  • Planning Traditions - The Schedule Page


  • I have new Planner Dividers In Progress - I'll share how to make those in a bit

    ===========
    MORE ABOUT MY CHRISTMAS PLANNERS
    =================

    Full disclosure, I have TWO Christmas planners. 

     
    One is my "working planner" for the year, and one has become a scrapbook over the years. 

    The Ghost Of Christmas Planners Past.  LOL!
    My very old planner that holds memories from planning Christmases over the past two decades.

     There's a section of recipes, a section with all of our past photo Christmas Cards & newsletters, sections with notes and photos about different traditions  it started out as my Christmas planner, and became something more.  It's no longer practical to use that binder every year, there's too much in it.  So I work with a smaller version each year, then transfer anything I want to keep - new recipes, or crafts or memories, into the old binder at the end of the season.

    A note about Christmas newsletters - 

    Since the advent of facebook, Christmas newsletters have become somewhat unnecessary.  I still did one most years, but I mailed it only to my Grandmother.  And then I put a copy in this  old binder.  My grandmother passed away last year.  But I think I'll continue the newsletter tradition, not actually mailing it out, but continuing to add  it to my binder.


    My "Working" Christmas Planner
    These are the binders I use for all of my planners

    They are a solid 3 ring binder, they can lay flat when opened, and they hold a LOT.  
    And they just look a little nicer than the normal 3 ring binders in the back to school section.

    Right now mine looks very empty.  It's overkill at the moment, a simple paper folder would hold all of this. But soon I'll have page dividers.  And on those page dividers, I'll glue random layered paper Christmas projects that I made, but really had no use for anywhere else.  And then I'll fill the cookie section with recipes to try.  Clear page protectors will hold various in process projects that are small enough to be stored here.

    It's empty now - but lets see what it looks like at the end of this month.  :-)

    When I say I clean out my planner at the  "end of the season", I usually mean around Thanksgiving of the following year, when I start the Christmas planning.  :-)  But this year is different!  This year I am embracing Christmas In July.  

    So, today I cleaned out my binder from last year, and created new pages for 2023 - many of them centered more on my Christmas crafting.  Here's hoping for a much better planned holiday season!

    ===============================


    • Week One - Planning, & Taking Inventory
    • Week Two - Getting Organized & Set Up For Christmas Cards 
    • Week Three - Count Downs, Advent, & Decor - things that should be done before Thanksgiving 
    • Week Four - Gifts & Ornaments
    ======================



    No comments:

    Post a Comment