Christmas In July - The Card Planner Sheet

 
Christmas In July
My Christmas Planner - Planning For Christmas Cards
===========
TO DOWNLOAD
================
You can right click on this image and save as

OR you can download a zip file, from google drive,  that has this as a pdf, and also includes individual pngs that will be higher quality than if you right click on the images on the blog.

===================

I'm going to devote the entire second week of my July Christmas planning to Christmas Card planning and organizing - that post is coming very soon.   This is the quick list.  The "group" section for me is so that I remember things like making cards for our Lioness club members, for our local nursing home, for the school board my husband is on...  etc.

Note - I gave up on making my own Card Envelopes.  Too many of them get returned to me.  I found these last year, and I have ordered them now in Blue, Burgundy, and white - I love them!  Elegant, and not expensive.  

Another idea I gave up on is using cricut to address our Christmas cards. Our list is just too long for that.  Instead, I use Avery Labels and Mail Merge.  The advantage of this for me is that I print my labels, and then I can see, by looking at which labels are left, who I still need cards for.  :-)
Here's more about how that works:

=============================

  • Week One - Planning, & Taking Inventory
  • Week Two - Getting Organized & Set Up For Christmas Cards 
  • Week Three - Count Downs, Advent, & Decor - things that should be done before Thanksgiving 
  • Week Four - Ornaments - Themes, Special Occasions, planning events for friends to make them with me

======================
My Christmas Planner - The Index

No comments:

Post a Comment