Christmas In July - Planning Gatherings & Get Togethers

 

Christmas In July - The "Gatherings" Planner Page

Rather than do one huge long list of gifts - I separate my list by gathering.  One page for Christmas with the kids here at the farm, another for Christmas at my parents house, etc.   I'll note things like what food we are to bring, what wrapping paper I used, where I stored that box of gifts...
===========
TO DOWNLOAD
================
You can right click on this image and save as

OR you can download a zip file, from google drive,  that has this as a pdf, and also includes individual pngs that will be higher quality than if you right click on the images on the blog.

===================


I may do a master gift list some years, in addition to these pages, but overall I find these pages to be much more useful than one long master list.  For most of these gatherings, we are taking some sort of food - I make note of what we are taking too.  Sometimes there is a food "theme" to adhere to.  


=============================

  • Week One - Planning, & Taking Inventory
  • Week Two - Getting Organized & Set Up For Christmas Cards 
  • Week Three - Count Downs, Advent, & Decor - things that should be done before Thanksgiving 
  • Week Four - Ornaments - Themes, Special Occasions, planning events for friends to make them with me

======================
My Christmas Planner - The Index


No comments:

Post a Comment