Christmas In July - Pajama Planner Sheet

 

Christmas In July- Planning The Christmas Pajamas

===========
TO DOWNLOAD
================
You can right click on this image and save as

OR you can download a zip file, from google drive,  that has this as a pdf, and also includes individual pngs that will be higher quality than if you right click on the images on the blog.

===================

I left a section to note what svg I'm using on each set, but typically, I make one design for all of the grandkids.  The year they were all on the farm, before the oldest 3 move to England, I did two designs - a tractor, and a gnome:


Cousin Crew On The Farm

Gnomes & Tractors.  The gnomes were SO many little pieces!

In 2022, my 6 year old placed a custom order for matching pajamas for himself and his brothers. There are exactly 5 people on this earth who can place custom orders with me.  They all call me either Grandma or Oma.  :-)

Mom Envy has this set of designs - "Most Likely To", for Christmas Pajamas  https://momenvy.co/most-likely-to-christmas-shirts/

==============================

I don't know if I'll be making pajamas this year or not.  Blank pajamas have become so pricey, and so difficult to find in all the right sizes...  I can sew, so I may sew matching pants and decorate t-shirts for each of the grandkids?   Or I may be able to purchase pants and blank shirts separately, at a more reasonable price.  We'll see.  I'm adding a few items from Amazon to a wish list so I can watch for sales - but with 5 grandsons (and a new grandbaby due any day) I don't think I'll be paying $20 a set... 

If the new grandbaby is a girl - https://amzn.to/433qtAd

=======================

=============================

  • Week One - Planning, & Taking Inventory
  • Week Two - Getting Organized & Set Up For Christmas Cards 
  • Week Three - Count Downs, Advent, & Decor - things that should be done before Thanksgiving 
  • Week Four - Ornaments - Themes, Special Occasions, planning events for friends to make them with me

======================
My Christmas Planner - The Index

No comments:

Post a Comment