Christmas In July - Master Gift List

 

Christmas In July - Master Gift List Planner Page

I plan most of my gifts by event, so that I'm less likely to forget someone.  Each family gathering gets its own page in my planner.  But sometimes I use a master list in addition to the gathering pages.  

===========
TO DOWNLOAD
================
You can right click on this image and save as

OR you can download a zip file, from google drive,  that has this as a pdf, and also includes individual pngs that will be higher quality than if you right click on the images on the blog.

===================



Need Gift Ideas To Make With Cricut?
A few years back I did a 12 Week Cricut Christmas Craft Challenge
The entire series needs updated, and that's on my to do list for this week, but there's still a lot of information there to get you started.  Each week has one craft step by step, and a "choose your own adventure" with additional projects and free svgs that go with the theme.  

Find the index here:

===============================


  • Week One - Planning, & Taking Inventory
  • Week Two - Getting Organized & Set Up For Christmas Cards 
  • Week Three - Count Downs, Advent, & Decor - things that should be done before Thanksgiving 
  • Week Four - Ornaments - Themes, Special Occasions, planning events for friends to make them with me

======================
My Christmas Planner - The Index



No comments:

Post a Comment