Christmas In July - Planning Advent Calendars

 
Christmas In July
Advent Calendar Planning Sheet

Week Three in my Christmas in July Plan will be all about Advent Calendars and Christmas Count downs.  

===========
TO DOWNLOAD
================
You can right click on this image and save as

OR you can download a zip file, from google drive,  that has this as a pdf, and also includes individual pngs that will be higher quality than if you right click on the images on the blog.

===================

Last year I did not get the Advent Calendars made in time.  The year before I did, and they made such nice gifts for the adult children.  But I really need to have them done by Thanksgiving.

 For my planner page I left boxes for each of the 25 days - but I'm not certain that is the best format for me.  My plan is to buy as much local chocolate as I can, so I really need a list of where I am shopping.  And I need to see how long macaroons last...  I really would love to add a macaroon from my favorite baker.  :-)  Two years ago I went on Amazon and searched "Alcohol Candy".  We had Baileys caramels, Jack Daniels Pecans, Jim Beam fudge...  https://amzn.to/3puYThC


See the advent Calendars I made - using a variety of svgs -here:


And that reminded me of this Craft With Sarah Count Down I made last year - I'd like to make a couple more of these for my daughter in laws this year .  The sleigh moves each day, to count down.

And that reminded me of this amazing nutcracker advent calendar that I download, but haven't tried making yet..
FREE svg, but there is a catch
It's password protected. You have to watch the video to find the password. The password is in the first 11 minutes of the video.

And this is a project I made last year, and want to make for all of the grandkids again this year - I also want to upload the svg and tutorial for the rest of you.  :-)

=============================

  • Week One - Planning, & Taking Inventory
  • Week Two - Getting Organized & Set Up For Christmas Cards 
  • Week Three - Count Downs, Advent, & Decor - things that should be done before Thanksgiving 
  • Week Four - Ornaments - Themes, Special Occasions, planning events for friends to make them with me

======================
My Christmas Planner - The Index


No comments:

Post a Comment