Christmas In July - Taking Inventory

Prepping For Christmas -Remembering what I forgot, Deciding what I want for this year.
Planner Sheet #1 For Christmas In July

===========
TO DOWNLOAD
================
You can right click on this image and save as

OR you can download a zip file, from google drive,  that has this as a pdf, and also includes individual pngs that will be higher quality than if you right click on the images on the blog.

===================

I absolutely scoff at this sheet in every planner, ever.  

BUT - last year I forgot to get the advent calendars done early enough, by the time I looked at ordering my grandsons matching blank pajamas to personalize, their sizes were sold out.  I forgot, until the last minute, about Christmas cards for the school board members...  This year we have one wedding I want to commemorate in a Christmas ornament as a gift, and one death that I want to make memorial ornaments for. 

 I gave away a couple of crafts I really loved, I'd like to make new ones.  

And if I want to mail countdown crafts to the grandkids in England, I need to do that before December first.    

When I cleaned out my craft room, I realized I'm down to one shadow box in my stash, and  I'm very low on dark green and dark red cardstock.  I have  LOT of blank keychains & dog bandanas, a good stash of blank tote bags, and way too many blank ornaments.

 So, this sheet can be helpful.  It's basically a prompt, to trigger things I'd like to remember better for this year, and to get me started in my planning.

==================
Also for Week ONE of Christmas In July:
Sort & Organize The Christmas SVGS
Check Your SVG Purchases
Do a quick inventory of your supplies
======================
My Christmas Planner - The Index



No comments:

Post a Comment