Christmas In July Week 3 - Count Downs & Advent Calendars

 
Christmas In July - Count Downs & Advent Calendars

This is probably the #1 Christmas item I SHOULD be starting in July.  For the grandkids in England, I need to mail these at the end of October.  For the local kids, I should send them home with them after Thanksgiving dinner.  That way they all have them for December 1st.

  

Find the free printable Advent Calendar Planner Page from My Christmas in July Planner here:

I try to purchase the chocolate "fillers" from local candy shops - especially for my adult children who have moved out of the area.  One year however, I did an alcohol theme.  Not actual alcohol - Jim Beam Fudge, Baileys Carmels, etc.    For loose chocolates - Glad Press and Seal worked great for wrapping them before placing them in the boxes.


Here's the count down I made for the grandkids this year
(Includes free svgs download)
https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2023/07/santa-cotton-ball-count-down.html

Another paper count down - please note that I have this sitting in a very large frame that was already hanging in my hallway,   The sleigh moves each day to count down!  This is a Craft With Sarah project, and it was free during her Christmas event.  It's about $10 for the file now.



Here's a step by step tutorial for making this Christmas Countdown board, using a dry erase board from the Dollar Tree:
(There's a list of other free count down svgs on this post too)

And here's a look at some of the advent calendars I've made in the past

Where to find FREE Advent Calendar SVGS

=====================
The Christmas In July Index

A Free Printable Christmas Planner







No comments:

Post a Comment