On My Desk - Thanksgiving Projects

 
Thanksgiving Projects Made With Cricut
Not all of these were made this year - some are from the past two years.  Most of the files are free, but some are not.  Here's a look at each one, and where to find the files.

On the curtain on the far left is a pumpkin with flowers, it's a FREE svg from Crafts With Sarah  - https://www.craftwithsarah.com/cricut-crafts/pumpkin-sunflowers-svg/

The Card at the top is the FREE Gobble Gobble Card.   It has a matching envelope too!

Gobble Gobble Card
I love that this sites cards almost always have coordinating envelopes. This particular card is a lot of pieces - and some of the pieces are very small. I use painters tape to hold the tiny eyes and buckles at my desk, so they don't get lost before I use them.
For glue, I use glue sticks, the elmers craft bond precision tip, and on the envelopes sides, I use a hot glue gun.

The layered Thankful Banner is a FREE svg from Special Hearts Studio

Bearly Art Standing Turkey
The turkey on the left, which stands on it's own (it's on a small corner shelf here) is a FREE file from Bearly Art.  This is one of my favorite files this fall, I've made 5 of these.  They are pretty quick and easy!

Layered Pilgrim, Indian, and Turkey mandalas are from Okadee.
  If you bought the huge paper cutting bundle in the last $1 deals sale at Design Bundles, these were in there.

Flower Centerpiece, with painted paper flowers
This Flower box centerpiece svg was part of the Creative Fabrica Christmas in July Sale - making it just 50 cents at the time.

Here's how I made it, painting my paper flowers for the dimensional look on plain recollections cardstock.

Thanksgiving Pillow
This was a free svg at one time, from a site that no longer exists.  :-(  It wouldn't be too difficult to create something similar with a variety of fonts.
 Here's a post on how to make pillow cases, and other fall pillow case designs. 

There's a long list of free Thanksgiving SVGS here:

Thankful, Grateful, & Blessed Dollar Tree Pumpkin Stack
Step by Step - Using Free Fonts

Googly Eye Turkey Treat Box
This one is NOT a free file - it's around $3.50

More  Gobble Gobble Cards
FREE svg from: https://shrsl.com/37vs3

Another one of the Bearly Art Turkeys
FREE svg

Tea Light Turkey 
This folds flat and fits into the envelope in front of it!  Then you can "pop it up" and add a tea light candle inside.  FREE Svg


The Plate is a Gilmore Girls Quote

Gilmore Girls Thanksgiving Sign
 on a Dollar Tree Charger Plate
I made this Dollar Tree Charger Plate Sign in 2020.
I can't find the project in my Design Space, and I don't recognize that font.  I do not know what I used, sorry!  The text on the outside rim is Biosha Sans, I use that font a lot. It's part of a font trio I downloaded when it was temporarily free.

See more of my Dollar Tree Charger Plate Signs Here:


The Turkey on my home sign
 FREE svg from Caluya

Read more about making the sign, and free svgs for each season tile, here:

Where To Find Free Thanksgiving SVGS











No comments:

Post a Comment