Fall Throw Pillows With Cricut

Throw pillows continue to be one of my favorite projects!  Unfortunately, I made these without taking notes, but I attempted to gather the free svgs, and design elements, that I used to create these, and list them below.
These pillow cases are SUPER easy to sew.  Four simple seams!  

This is one of the first fall pillows I made - and I bought that svg off etsy and customized it.  Since then, I have found two very similar FREE svgs that you can use instead - 

Remember that with an svg, you can always delete the extra elements, add new elements, and change the text and colors, to change these for any season!

To remove the date on the pumpkin truck, ungroup, ungroup, ungroup.  Then use contour

Free SVG From LoveSvg



I cannot find the exact flourishes I used top and bottom here, and I did not save this project.

The banner is from the KG Flavor & Frames Font - these fonts (there are 6 or 8 now) are my favorites for extras like this!  https://www.dafont.com/kg-flavor-and-frames.font

Simply type your text (in this case Family Farm) and attach to the text to the banner.  It will work the same as slice.






This was a freebie at some point -  but it's $3.49 now

It would be pretty simple to collect similar free elements and make your own version of this!

============================

Christmas Throw Pillows

==================

https://www.facebook.com/fieldsofheathercrafts/

==========================


An Index Of Free SVGS & Projects For Fall

https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2020/08/crafting-with-fields-of-heather-in-fall.html

=================


Find More Cricut Project Tutorials Here:

==========================

No comments:

Post a Comment