The Military Tree - Cricut Christmas Ornaments

 

I have several Christmas trees here each year. In our dining room, I have a thin pencil tree that is our military tree. I'm gradually completing ornaments with photos of each family member & ancestor who has served.

For these photo ornaments, I printed the photos on sticker paper, which I then attached to the clear transparency paper.  Typically I print right on the transparency paper, but for these, I wanted a more visible photo, and I want to add information on the back without it showing through.

Here's a step by step for the clear acetate ornaments:
(I cut the template twice - once from transparency paper, once on sticker paper.  I printed only on the sticker paper, for these ornaments.)


Here's a step by step for making the Our Hearts Aim High Air Force Ornament:

A Step by Step for the RED Friday Ornaments

The paper ornaments are from this bundle (not free) https://crafthousesvg.com/products/3d-american-flag-svg-bundle-mb88?_pos=1&_sid=e8e82c963&_ss=r?ref=6959505 I skipped the pop dots and put them together with a glue stick - fast and so much easier - perfect for this project. I sized them at 4 inches wide.

=============================

An Index of Tutorials, Tips, & Free SVGS
For Making Christmas Ornaments


No comments:

Post a Comment