TIP - Search Your Purchase History

 
Did you know that most sites keep a record of all of your purchases - and in most cases, you can re-download anything you have bought?  Here's how:


At Design Bundles:
How to Find Purchase
1. Login to your account. 
2. Hover the mouse over your avatar
3. Click on Purchases
You will then have a search bar where you can search your purchases.  Default is 30 days - but you can search "all time" too.  
When I search "Christmas", I have FIVE PAGES of results.  There's definitely stuff there I don't even remember purchasing, let alone making...

Other Terms To Search for Christmas: Nativity, Nutcracker, Holiday, Seasonal...

At Creative Fabrica
You can find & download all of your purchased products in the Downloads & License Keys section of your account. The download overview is sorted by date newest-oldest, meaning you will always see your latest purchase/download on top. There is a search bar available if you are looking for a specific product.
You can view an overview of all your orders in your Orders & Statements.

Included in your purchases will also be any temporary freebies that you downloaded - they are considered purchases as well.  :-)  The only items I cannot download again are those I downloaded in a 30 day "free trial".  Now, if you do a free trial you are limited to 10 items, and then you are charged the monthly fee.  But it used to be, the free trial was unlimited.  I downloaded a LOT of things in my free 30 days...  and although I can see those items in my orders list, I can no longer download them.  (That's ok, I have them all backed up on my external hard drive)

====================
At Dreaming tree, look for the three lines at the top left of the page

Hover your mouse over those lines

Then click on the shape of a person, on the farm left, and from the menu on the right choose "downloadable products"

=======================
At My Scrap Chick, find the "My Account" at the top right, click on it, and then you can see your past orders and your downloads.

=========================
Those are the only places I regularly purchase svgs - but in most cases, it will be the same process - go to "My Account" and look for "My Downloads" or "My Purchases".

===================
Find An Index Of My Cricut "Quick Tip" Cards Here:



























No comments:

Post a Comment