On My Desk Today... 4th Of July Projects

 
From Left To Right - Back Row: Rolled Paper Flowers in a vinyl mason jar on canvas, Welcome Gnome Vertical Sign on A Ceramic Floor Tile, Layered Mandala Gnome on my Seasonal Home Sign, 4th Of July Vertical Sign on Ceramic Tile.

2nd Row: Large Patriotic Flag Paper Flower, Layered Mandala Gnome

Third row: Freezer Pop holders, reusable drink pouches (great for wine slushies) Flag Flower Mandala
Banner From Special Hearts Studio SVG.
A Closer Look


Find a step by step and free svgs for the rolled paper flowers in a vinyl mason jar on canvas, here:

The Welcome Gnome & 4th Of July Tiles are using svgs from the huge bundle here [NOT FREE]

For svgs that I paid for, these are a little annoying.  I had to do a lot of grouping and ungrouping before I could cut them.  Then I had to slice the fireworks off the 4th of July sign.  The Top and Bottom fireworks are one piece - so I had to slice the top one off, otherwise  they had to be cut on a 24 inch mat with a huge amount of wasted vinyl between them, In the end, I would have purchased this entire bundle for just that one gnome - so it's ok.  I've used several of the other designs already too, making it well worth the $2 I spent for the bundle. (it was on sale).  BUT  - you could easily recreate these with free svgs!

There's a step by step for the home sign, with free svgs for every holiday, here:

The gnome I have on there right now is not free.  It's an Okadee file, I buy  a lot of her mandala designs and although they are always a lot of layers, I always really like them.  
I cut the gnome at 4 inches tall for the Home Sign, and 6 inches tall as a stand alone decoration.
Find the File Here: http://bit.ly/3RIrda8



The Freezer Pop Covers are made with htv.
The LLama & Cat SVGS are in a free bundle from Caluya Design:

The Cow is free here:

The Paper flower is the smaller version of the two found here:
(Step by step, and free svg)

The Patriotic Banner is a free svg from Special Hearts Studio.  
Her files are always amazing.  And free!
This one is super quick and easy to make too!  
Find it here: 

The layered mandala flower is not free.  I bought this bundle last year, it was on sale for $1.  I made all of the armed forces mandalas and used them on a Christmas tree, but this year is the first I have made the flower.

Although it's not the same, this one is similar in look and FREE!


Two reusable drink pouches.  I've been making a lot of these - we use them for wine slushies.  They've held up great in the freezer.  
See more about making them here:

The Party like it's 1776 svg is free - but it's a bit of a pain.
Download it here - 
You only need one version, either the red or the blue. Then I sliced it into pieces and changed the colors
And then I didn't care for the George Washington that was used, so I switched it out for the one that
 came in that same bundle I used for the vertical sign.

The cow svg is also from that bundle:

I used a different patriotic cow on the freezer pop holder, that one is free!  Find it here:





=================
Find a list of free 4th of July svgs here:





No comments:

Post a Comment