Rolled Paper Flowers in a Vinyl Mason Jar - Canvas

 
Rolled Paper Flowers In A Vinyl Mason Jar, Canvas

Where To Find The Free SVGS:
Sizes:
  • The Canvas - 16 x 20 
  • The Jar - 8.5 Tall by 5 Wide
  • The Flowers  - 7 inches wide
With the America SVG, I deleted the extra text under 1776, just because I did not feel like weeding small text.  :-)

You can download a chart to show your rolled flower sizing, here:

Supplies:
  • Canvas or board - I used a plain canvas, I did not paint it or treat it at all.
  • You can use either htv or "regular" vinyl on canvases.  I used  Frisco Craft Matte permanent vinyl - it's my favorite, and it's cheap! For HTV, the Transwonder, also cheap, is my favorite.
  • 4 sheets blue card stock, 4 sheets white card stock, 6 sheets red cardstock
  • Glue - I used tacky glue, because I had it on hand

A Close up of the flowers
Where you can see my white card stock was not all the same color.  
If I were to make this again, I would paint the canvas a grayish color first I think - or I would make all of the white flowers out of a more yellowish, or grayish, white.  But honestly, it looks better in person than when zooming in on the details.

I made 15 flowers, lost one, used 13 "in" the jar and one at the bottom.
I used 1 8.5x11 piece of card-stock for each flower.  

I LOVE these flower templates. Or maybe I made these larger than the last time I made rolled paper flowers?  I don't know - but I know I really loved working with these.  Roll from the outside, in - so you end at the circle "base".  I used tacky glue to hold them together, it worked great, and I happened to have it on hand.

If you know someone with a 3D Printer, these flower rolling tools are quick and easy to print, and the patterns are free!  Personally, I don't find that the tool helps much, I usually just roll mine by hand, but I know others love the tools. 



Step By Step:

  • I uploaded the jar svg, and the America svg. Resized them both to what I wanted, deleted the extras from the American SVG, and then cut from 651 vinyl.  Select all and attach.
  • Once cut, weed the design (removing the "extra" vinyl so only your design is left) 
  • Transfer to Transfer Tape - I use the Dollar Tree contact paper as transfer tape
  • Then Transfer the design to the canvas.
  • Cut your flowers, roll them, glue them, and attach them to the canvas.
That's it!  Quick and easy!


=======================
===================
Free Patriotic Large Paper Flower Templates
https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2018/06/patriotic-american-flag-paper-flower.html



Free SVGS For Rolled Paper Flowers

====================

Find More Cricut Project Tutorials Here:

==========================




No comments:

Post a Comment