Decorating Drink Pouches

 
Wine Slushies in Reusable Drink Pouches, Decorated with Cricut

On my desk today... It's going to be 90 degrees every day this week, so I thought this might be a good week to learn how to make wine slushies. Of course, I'm also decorating the drink pouches. The svgs here are from the same bundle I shared a few days ago, I used one of the svgs on the garden flag. It's not free - but it's only $2.50 for the bundle of 40 svgs, commercial use license included.

Reminder - as an affiliate for sites like Amazon and Creative Fabrica, if you click on one of the links here and then make a purchase, I may earn a small commission. This in NO WAY changes the price you are charged - it's the same price for you either way. :-)

The drink pouches are reusable, and cheap, on Amazon. 50 pouches and 50 straws for $12.   https://amzn.to/3v3f9mG


I used permanent vinyl on these. They have been in the freezer for 24 hours and the vinyl is holding up great, I'll let you know how they look in a week, but I don't expect any problems. (Two  years later, they are still doing great.  They've all been washed several times)


 For the actual slushies, I've been experimenting with methods and recipes, and what I have found so far is that this is one of those things that is fairy difficult to mess up. Wine is perfect for slushies. It has enough alcohol to not freeze solid, but enough sugar to make it a good icy treat. Stick to the cheap fruity wines and any of these methods will work, with very little effort. Find methods, tips, and recipes for making them here: https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2021/06/four-easy-ways-to-make-wine-slushies.html

The Designs on the bags at the top of the page came from this bundle, which was a $1 deal a couple of years ago.   (More designs - Free versions - below)

I size the designs at 4 inches wide and 5inches tall (or less).  There's some wiggle room - but those are the measurements I used.

Free Be Happy SVG  - No Longer Available.  :-(
Free Summer Vibes SVG -  No Longer Available.  :-(

=============

I made a list of free wine svgs too - although the options are endless for these. 

I'm thinking the 4th of July svgs will work well, or summer svgs, or sunflower svgs... Find free svgs for all of those themes, and more, listed in the index of free svgs here: 



============

No comments:

Post a Comment