Quick Tip - Use Painters Tape To Keep Tiny Paper Pieces From Getting Lost

 
 When there are tiny pieces in a paper cutting design, I put them on painters tape and tape them to my desk.  The paper sticks to the tape, but removes without tearing.

Note - the glue is still wet on this, which explains the white smudges. Thankfully, this glue dries clear.  The design is 4 inches in diameter.

  If you look up at the right, in front of the phone, there's another piece of painters tape stuck to the desk surface - it's holding more paper pieces for another project.  I do this a LOT, and have never had an issue.  
The finished circle went on the home sign above. The SVG is not free.
This svg is not free, I purchased a bundle to get it, because that vintage truck is our favorite design around here.  (Our last name is Truckenmiller)


This sign is a painted ceramic tile, held to the wall in my craft room with 3M velcro strips.  I change the O out frequently, and keep a list of where to find free svgs to use with this, for each season, here: 

======

No comments:

Post a Comment