Mr & Mrs Split Monogram Christmas Ornaments


How To Make Split Monogram Mr & Mrs Christmas Ornaments
Quick Links:
For a more detailed Step By Step:

I used Moxy brand glitter for these, in a Champagne color

For the 3.15 inch disc ornaments, I made this 2 inches wife by 2.321 tall
Weeding these is tedious.
For several of them, I redid the Est. Date at the bottom in a larger font, cut separately.

Reverse weeding does help, but the tiny letters were still difficult.



I didn't notice the U was crooked until I took the photos..  I was able to fix it.  651 vinyl is permanent, but it takes something like 72 hours to cure, so for the first day at least, it's fairly easy to remove and re-position.  Thankfully!  :-)
Free SVGS - 
This is made with the Samantha Craft Font

This Mr & Mrs Split Monogram is free from Shopcraftables - 


Another free Mr & Mrs Split Monogram svg, free from LoveSVG


=========================

1 comment: