Tractor Card - Free SVG

Free Tractor Card SVG

We hired our neighbor [and cousin] to mow the hayfield this week.  He offered to let the grandkids ride along, which they LOVED.  I took some photos [isn't it gorgeous here?  I never cease to be amazed that I get to live here] and he took a selfie, with both boys in the tractor with him, and sent it to me.

So when the boys came in, we made a thank you note.  Well, technically,  the 1 year old took a nap, and the 4 year old made a card, along with me.  :-)

When you upload the svg, resize the entire group to:
14.9 wide
11.137 High


If you want to add photos, upload them, and then size them to fit in the windows of that black piece.


You can make this without photos!  I just happened to have that selfie of the 3 of them IN the tractor, and a few shots showing some of the sky and trees near the fields, that worked so well in the windows.   I probably could have just done this as print then cut, all in one.  But I printed the photos out on sticker paper, because I don't like fussing with odd paper sizes in my printer/print then cut with cricut.


=========================
=========================

Where To Find Free Card Making SVGS


=================














No comments:

Post a Comment