On My Desk - The Fall Wreath From Bearly Art

 
On My Desk - The Fall Wreath (free svg) from Bearly Art. This was an odd one for me.

Things to Know:
This Free SVG  is from:

It's really more "wreath elements" than an actual wreath.

I duplicated the svg 3 times, then duplicated each of the leaves an additional time, so it cut 3 copies of each item, and 4 of each of the leaves. I did that based on what I thought I could see in the photo, but I could be wrong about the numbers they used.


The red berries completely disappeared when I uploaded the svg in 2022.   I could see them when I open the svg, but when I upload to Design Space, they were gone. I've tried on several different days. I've checked the layers panel, I've cut the project - the red berries were simply not there at all when I cut. Very odd! I just checked, a year later, and now the berries are there - just oddly spaced below the rest of the svg:

I don't know if Bearly Art uploaded a new version of the svg, or if one of the Cricut updates fixed the error that kept the berries from appearing..  but they are there now.

There's no "base" to this project. I pulled out an old Dollar Tree circular sign from my craft closet, a foam wreath form from there may work too... or you could cut a circle from cardstock. A Dollar Tree charger plate may work too? It really needs something behind it

I didn't glue this down at all, I think I may use it as a garland instead of a wreath. I like the leaves a lot - the simple layers for the pears and acorns... but overall, this is not my favorite project.

Update - a year later, I've still done nothing at all with this...  the pieces are in a basket of uncompleted projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment