Making DIY Layering Kits For The Grandkids

How To Make  A Layered Frog Shadow Box Craft Kit
As A DIY Craft Kit

Supplies:

All of this goes together SO easily.  That shadow box is an absolute miracle, it folds so neatly!  (There's even an option to cut an acrylic front - I skipped that for this project)

For the name on the front of the box, I used a "shadow layer" font.  For these dual layer fonts, you type the text twice, once in each version.  Weld the shadow version of your text, then you layer the regular version on top of the shadow version.  



TIPS:
  • For a 3D Effect, you could pre-apply pop dots, or include pop dots.   For this design, I like it flat, and sent a glue stick instead.
  • I glued the fine black line to the white piece before mailing, as I think it would be a little more difficult for them to do that layer.
  • I put the box together using paperclips, then took a "finished" photo, which I printed and included. 


==================


Find More Cricut Crafts For Kids Here:
=========================
Find more free svgs for kids games, toys, activities and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment