Halloween Lampshade with Cricut

I love decorating lampshades with vinyl. The vinyl is on the inside, so the design is only seen when the light is turned on.


The free svg I used can be found here:

I ungrouped the design and removed the top and bottom parts.  If you are using those, make sure to flip your design.  Even though you use regular (Not HTV) vinyl to make these , you reverse the design as if you were using HTV.  That's because the design is applied to the inside, the sticky side will be facing out.  For black vinyl, Frisco Matte is my favorite brand - and it's the cheapest I've found too!

This is the one I made for Christmas


And this one, in our guest room (where our grandson sometimes stays - this is a touch lamp)

==============


Find me On Facebook At Crafting With Fields Of Heather
Where I post LOTS Of Free svgs each day, and more tips and tutorials

=================================
Find more step by step tutorials here:



No comments:

Post a Comment