Free SVGs for St Patrick's Day



Related Links:
=====================
St Patrick's Day Themed Free SVGS
Tips - Never St Paddy's Day - only St Patty's day. 
St Patrick's Day clovers always have 3 leaves, never 4.
====================

This is just a sampling of the St Patricks Day Svgs here - there are lots more!

These  is just a few of the free St Patricks SVGS from

A selection of free St Patrick's Day SVGS From





https://www.printablecuttablecreatables.com/product/st-patricks-day-clovers-unicorn-face-free-svg-file/





Loads Of Luck Truck svg
 










This is another site with a large selection!










================
St Patricks Day Poetry
NOTE - this is added in an attempt  to alleviate  the problem I'm having with my posts being too link intensive.  I need more text on the pages, to balance out all of the links, so they are not caught in the filter that keeps getting my posts temporarily removed until they are reviewed.
==========
The Leprechauns are Marching
The Leprechauns are marching,
They're marching down the hall,
They're marching on the ceiling,
They're marching on the wall.
They're marching two by two,
And now it's four by four,
You say you still can't see them?
Move back! Here come some more!
The leprechauns are marching,
I think it's three by three.
Just close your eyes and try nowSt. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's Day is here, you see.
We'll pick some shamrocks, one, two, three.
We'll count the leaves and look them over,
And maybe find a four-leafed clover.
I'll sew green buttons on my vest,
Green for St. Patrick is the best.
I'll wear a green hat, very high,
And dance a jig--at least I'll try!

===================
The Wearin' O' the Green
Today is the day fer the wearin' o' the green.
Today is the day when the little people are seen.
Today is St. Patrick's Day, so if ye'r Irish me lad,
Join the celebratin' fer the grandest time ta' be had.

Ya' put yer hand up in the air, the other hand on your hip.
Ya' tap yer toe, ya' tap yer heel, ya' bounce yer knee a wee bit.
Ya' prance 'n dance around the room, n' circle one two three.
The saints be praised, I must admit, ya' all look Irish ta' me.

========================
Danny
Oh Danny boy, the pipes the pipes are calling, 
From glen to glen and on the mountainside. 
The summer's gone and all the leaves are falling, 
'Tis you must go, 'tis you must go and I must bide !

But come you back, when summer's in the meadow, 
Or when the valley's hush and white with snow ! 
Then I'll be there in sunshine or in shadow, 
Oh Danny Boy, Oh Danny Boy, I love you so !

And if you come, when all the flowers are dying 
And I am dead, as dead I well may be 
You'll come and find the place where I am lying 
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.

And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me 
And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be 
If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me 
I simply sleep in peace until you come to me.

Oh Danny Boy, Oh Danny Boy, I love you so!
===================================
Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

May God be with you and bless you;
May you see your children’s children.
May you be poor in misfortune,
Rich in blessings,
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward.

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home
And may the hand of a friend always be near.

May green be the grass you walk on,
May blue be the skies above you,
May pure be the joys that surround you,
May true be the hearts that love you.
==============

St. Patrick’s Blessing

I arise today
Through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity,
Through belief in the Threeness,
Through confession of the Oneness
of the Creator of creation.

I arise today
Through the strength of Christ’s birth with His baptism,
Through the strength of His crucifixion with His burial,
Through the strength of His resurrection with His ascension,
Through the strength of His descent for the judgment of doom.

I arise today
Through the strength of the love of cherubim,
In the obedience of angels,
In the service of archangels,
In the hope of resurrection to meet with reward,
In the prayers of patriarchs,
In the predictions of prophets,
In the preaching of apostles,
In the faith of confessors,
In the innocence of holy virgins,
In the deeds of righteous men.

I arise today, through
The strength of heaven,
The light of the sun,
The radiance of the moon,
The splendor of fire,
The speed of lightning,
The swiftness of wind,
The depth of the sea,
The stability of the earth,
The firmness of rock.

I arise today, through
God’s strength to pilot me,
God’s might to uphold me,
God’s wisdom to guide me,
God’s eye to look before me,
God’s ear to hear me,
God’s word to speak for me,
God’s hand to guard me,
God’s shield to protect me,
God’s host to save me
From snares of devils,
From temptation of vices,
From everyone who shall wish me ill,
afar and near.

I summon today
All these powers between me and those evils,
Against every cruel and merciless power
that may oppose my body and soul,
Against incantations of false prophets,
Against black laws of pagandom,
Against false laws of heretics,
Against craft of idolatry,
Against spells of witches and smiths and wizards,
Against every knowledge that corrupts man’s body and soul;
Christ to shield me today
Against poison, against burning,
Against drowning, against wounding,
So that there may come to me an abundance of reward.

Christ with me,
Christ before me,
Christ behind me,
Christ in me,
Christ beneath me,
Christ above me,
Christ on my right,
Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down,
Christ when I sit down,
Christ when I arise,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.

I arise today
Through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity,
Through belief in the Threeness,
Through confession of the Oneness
of the Creator of creation.
===============

May the blessing of light be on you—
light without and light within.
May the blessed sunlight shine on you
and warm your heart
till it glows like a great peat fire.

May your home be filled with laughter
May your pockets be filled with gold
And may you have all the happiness
Your Irish heart can hold.

May your blessings outnumber
The Shamrocks that grow
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.

May luck be a friend to ye,
And be with ye in all yer days,
And may trouble be to ye,
A stranger, always

May the lilt of Irish laughter lighten every load, may the mist of Irish magic shorten every road, may you taste the sweetest pleasures that fortune ere bestowed, and may all your friends remember all the favors you are owed






No comments:

Post a Comment