Zombie 5k Week Five

See My Experience with All The Weeks Here:


Day One

PROGRESS!!!
I jogged the entire first 5 minute free run.  And I did 2 minutes and 3 minutes respectively in the first 15 minute free run, followed by a full five minutes again in the last 15 minute free run.

I know it's not really enough at this stage, but it's major progress for me.

But oh my - those first heel lifts about killed me.  And it didn't get much better by the last set - they HURT today!

I did a full 3 miles today too.  My time wasn't great -- but keep in mind that there is 5 minutes of stretching in the middle here... not that that makes it look much better, but it's something.  :-)


Compared To the C25k Plan:
Day One
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)

Day Two
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 3/4 mile (or 8 minutes)
Walk 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Jog 3/4 mile (or 8 minutes)

Day Three
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog two miles (or 20 minutes) with no walking.


Week Four
Week Five
Week Six
Week Seven
Week Eight

No comments:

Post a Comment