Seasonal Menu Planning - Winter

Seasonal Menu Planning, Winter 2023/4

This is a broad menu plan idea - rather than specific meals for each day.

What I do is plan a basic theme for Sunday Through Saturday, and then I compile all of our favorite seasonal meals into those categories.  
My winter menu plan is not too much different than my fall menu plan.  I never did try the new fall recipes I wanted to try, so I have moved them over to my winter list...    My main goal this winter is to eat from the freezer and pantry, without too much shopping or eating out.  We have SO much food in this house!  

Including so, so much sausage.  We raise pork here, so there's a lot of pork in general.  I need to incorporate pork into at least one, preferably two, meals every week - so I'm on the look out for new recipes if anyone has any recommendations!  I'll add sausage into stir frys, and I want to work on perfecting a good homemade chorizo.

See more about how I use OneNote To Organize My Recipes, Here:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment