Dungeon & Dragon Shirts With Cricut

 
Don't Worry, I Have A Plan & 
What Doesn't Kill You Gives You XP
Download the svgs in one zip file below.
Fontspace has an entire category of DND Themed Free Fonts

When you upload this one, it will be grouped, but there will be lots of pieces.

Ungroup, drag your cursor around the text, and once the text is selected, choose "Attach" and you can change the color.

Then select all the dragon pieces - not the text, just the dragon - and attach or weld those.

This style of design is called a "Split Monogram" [although there's no monogram here..  so maybe "split logo"?], and here's how to do this in Design Space, if you'd like to design something similar with a different image:

I know very little about DnD, other than what my son tells me about his games - but these style designs and wording seemed to be popular on a variety of sites, so I guessed they were appropriate for the game.  :-)

These upload very small - probably because I attempted to convert pngs I had screenshotted from my Design Space into svgs for you to use.  They seem to resize just fine.  Resize this one, then select attach, to keep all of the pieces in place to cut.

I threw this one in the zip file download too.  This was a png image I attempted to convert into an svg - but it is distressed, and it was more pieces than I felt like dealing with personally,  so I have not used this one.

None of these are my original designs.  These are all commonly found on a variety of sites.  None of them should be used on items to sell - I didn't look, but I would assume DND is copyrighted, these would just be images for you to use personally for hobby projects.

==============
===============

















No comments:

Post a Comment