Where To Find FREE Sympathy Card SVGS

 
Where To Find Free Sympathy Card SVGS

Free From:

=============
Some That I Have Made
The butterfly card in the front is a free svg - I just changed the saying.
The others are not free.  See some of the Sympathy Cards I have made, sentiments for the inside, and free svgs of the With Sympathy text in a stencil font, and a writing font
As well as how to make that front card, with the butterflies, for free
All here:


You will need a free membership to download this one.  Find it in the library - design #15

This is an example of a card using a free svg from SVGCuts

Free Dove With Sympathy SVG


A Card made with the free file from:

I know I tried to make this one awhile back, and for some reason, I just couldn't get it to look right.  I can't remember what didn't work for me - I LOVE the example card shown.  It might have been my color choices... or maybe it was simply all of those layers, making it too thick? I just can't remember.

Doily Corner Thinking Of You Card
Free files from:
https://birdscards.com/doily-corners/

A Cala Lily Thinking Of You Card 
With free files from:

This is a blank card that would work well as a sympathy card - 

This is continually one of my favorite free cards.  It's quick and easy to make.
And I think it could be a Sympathy card... or at least a good Thinking of You card.

I don't know if anything here would work for a sympathy card, but I can't post about cards without including this site:
Monica's Creative Room
This page is absolutely amazing.  On the right you will see options for Gate Fold Cards, Fancy Edge Cards, Four Fold Cards, and Misc Cards.  Page after page after page of BEAUTIFUL, intricate cut files - all free. 

And not a card at all - but a free Angel Wings Font

=====================
Where To Find Free Memorial SVGS


=============
NOT FREE



No comments:

Post a Comment