Sympathy Cards With Cricut

 
Restocking my sympathy card selection, these are the designs I made this time -
Some are free svgs, some are not free.

The svg for this one is not free - and it's actually a birthday card design.  But it worked great as a sympathy card!  

You can change the text using any single line writing font
Find more than 100 free fonts that work as writing fonts here:

OR
If you use this svg, be sure to change it from "cut"  to "draw" under the operation menu at the top left of Design Space.

Also in that same download is a stencil version of the text, which I used in a card on down in this post.

=======================
FREE SVG
For this one, I cut the black pieces from vinyl, and the rest from paper.


I used the same "With Sympathy" svg that I used in the card before this one.  I had cricut write it, switching the operation to draw and making sure the text was attached to the card.

======================
NOT FREE

Quick and easy - I didn't modify this one.

============================

Another Birthday Card, converted to a Sympathy Card

When adding cut out text to a card like this, a stencil font works best.  I can't remember which font exactly I used for this, and apparently I changed the svg name to "Sympathy Stencil" when I created it in fontlab pad...  so I've uploaded the svg for you to use.  (The thin writing sympathy saying from the above card is in the same zip file)

For the insides of my cards, I have a variety of white rectangles with text pre-cut.  I store them in my card organizer, behind the cards, so when I make a new card, I can quickly add one of these sayings in the inside:


They are a public Design Space Project, but they may possibly  default to the Cricut Font.
Or maybe not.  It may depend on which Design Space update we all have that week.  :-)

If they do not stay at the font I have used, change  them to a free single line font - I like Always Here, and Montepetrum - both FREE on Dafont.

I remind you of that in the project - see the pink text? That's guide text, it will not show up on the mat once you click Make It.  Look at the way at the top left, under operation, you can see it is set to "guide".

Find more free single line fonts that will write without bubbling, here:

=================
Where To Find FREE svgs for making Sympathy Cards

Where To Find Free Memorial SVGS


No comments:

Post a Comment