3D Printed Tools For Flower Making

My husband used his 3D Printer to print this flower rolling tool.  There are a variety of free files for these, but this one is my favorite.  I was surprised by how much I like the handle on this.

I like this. I'll likely use it regularly. Do I need it? No, not really. Does it make rolling flowers loads easier? Ehhh... maybe a little? Personally, I wouldn't run out and buy one if I didn't own one. If I couldn't find it, it wouldn't prevent me from making rolled flowers - I am still comfortable doing that by hand. But I do like this better than the tweezer tool, if I am using a tool. I like that thicker handle a lot more than I thought I would.

Find the free file to print this with a 3D Printer, here:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5243122

And more free options:

No comments:

Post a Comment