Dreaming Tree Leaf Gnome - St Patrick's Day Version

 
The Leaf Gnome Project from Dreaming Tree
Converted For St Patrick's Day

The only addition I made was a simple layered shamrock.

I used it in two places on the hat.  
Smaller size in the flower: 1.384 x 1.475
Larger Size on the ball of the hat: 2.21 x 2.356

This is one of the very few projects that I needed a video for.  The placement of the leaves on the beard always confuses me.  You start with the bottom, which I always seem to forget.  You can watch the video here:

Or see my step by step for the original fall version, here:

Then you add the pieces at the top

I have SO much patterned paper from my scrapbooking days..  I love finding projects to use it on.  

Then the middle

And then back to the top again

I use half of a Styrofoam ball for the noses for these.


======================








No comments:

Post a Comment