What To Do With All Of These Layered Mandala Designs


Layered Mandalas made into a banner

There are so many great paper mandala designs  - but what do you do with them all?  Here are some of the ways I have used the ones I have made.  I'm having trouble with links in posts here currently, but you can message me, or comment, and I'll point you in the right direction if you see something you want to make and cannot find it.
In the above photo - The top banner is svgs from Okadee, mixed with sunflowers.
The Bottom Thankful Banner is a free svg from Special Hearts Studio.  All the details for those projects can be found in a post here titled "On My Desk- Thanksgiving"

 
Turn them into cards.  I duplicate the bottom layer, flip the duplicate, move it so it is tight against the original back layer, add an extra shape if needed, to connect them, then weld.

Make them Shadow Boxes
I used the free shadow box file from Special Hearts Studio - it's my go to shadow box file. Then I added the name, used offset on the name, and duplicated the offset layer. Then I welded one of the offset layers to the box. front. That gave added support to the top two layers of the name.

This is a painted dollar tree charger plate, hanging on my wall.
The mandala (and also the flower  & bee) is stuck on there with tacky putty, so I can switch it out.  The flower and bee at the bottom are a free svg from Bearly Art.

Some of them cut well at 4 inches, which makes them perfect for switching out on my seasonal home vertical floor tile.  (Search the blog for Seasonal Home Vertical Sign, for more details on how to make this, and where to find the svgs)

 
Special Hearts Studio has a free easel svg, it's great for mandalas you want to stand up

This mandala egg is inside of an egg holder design

These designs are specifically made for this, but others could be adapted for the same purpose.   They are Easter Basket Tags.  
======================
I've also added them to skewers and stuck them in floral displays, used them to decorate a bulletin board,  used tacky putty to stick them on cabinet doors, added ribbon hangers and hung them from cabinet doors, and used them on the exploding Easter Box:


======================
This cricut mandala was a 5 day freebie from Gina C. Creates
It is no longer free.  :-(  It comes with it's own base, and a variety of accessories.  The sunflower is not one of the included accessories, but I made it using a free rolled flower svg.









No comments:

Post a Comment