My Craft Space Through The Seasons

 

My craft area is not actually a room, bur rather the corner of our laundry room/back porch/pantry.  An all purpose space, it is conveniently located for me, right in the main area of the house.  I have an extra bedroom upstairs, but if I moved my craft supplies up there, I would not use them nearly as much.  And, I wouldn't have this great view of the goats and flowers.  :-)  This post however, is not about how I use my space, but rather, a look at what has been made in this space.  If you follow me, you have seen a lot of these photos titled "On My Desk ".

Here's a look at my craft space, through the seasons.  This post is mostly for me - I like to look back and see the different things I made in past years. :-)

I'm not able to link to all the projects shown, Blogger will not allow me to add that many links anymore, this blog is too link intensive already.  But if you join the facebook group Tips, Tutorials, and Free svgs, you'll find the projects there - or just ask, and I'll direct you to them.  Also, if you search this blog for "On My Desk" posts, many of the older blog posts, where I could still add lots of links, are still here.

This home sign, which hangs beside my desk, is one of my favorite projects.  
Read more about how to make this, and where to find the free svgs, in a post on this blog titled:
Change For The Seasons HOME Sign

August 2022

August 2022

July 2022

Many, if not all, of these projects can be found in the "Where To Find Free Patriotic / 4th Of July SVGs" thread in the facebook group, Tips, Tutorials, & Legitimately Free SVGS

Christmas Cards, 2021

Christmas, 2021

Thanksgiving, 2021

Halloween, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment