Spider Web Kids Craft With Cricut - Free SVG

 
Make a spider that moves up and down on his web.
Materials:
  • 8.5x11 Black Cardstock
  • 8.5 x11 Orange Cardstock
  • Scrap of purple cardstock
  • String (I used about 21 inches)
  • tape
  • glue
  • Googly Eyes
  • FREE SVG

I used a heavy weight cardstock for the orange base.    I cut the heavier cardstock on the posterboard plus setting on my Air 2.  You could also glue two pieces of regular cardstock  together to make it thicker and heavier.  I have two pieces shown here, one orange, and one black, but if you use the thicker cardstock, a second layer it not needed.

When you upload the svg, it will not be sized properly.  With all of the items grouped together, resize to 
17.113 wide by 8.22 high

Next change your colors.  We used orange, black, and purple.   My nearly 3 year old assistant insists that googly eyes are essential to every project, but if you do not have the same requirement at your house, you could make the back spider layer white instead of purple.

My crafting assistant, adding the googly eyes.

Tape the spider to roughly the middle of the string.


See it in action.  :-) 














No comments:

Post a Comment