RED Friday Floating Ornaments

Remember Everyone Deployed-
RED Friday Floating Ornaments, With Free SVG
These are red vinyl on clear inserts inserted in the ornament, with sand on the bottom.
Remember Everyone Deployed text is on the outside of the ornament.
Quick Links:
================
Affiliate Disclosure - as an affiliate for Amazon, as well as a variety of other sites, if you click on the links in this post and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission.
=================
Sand can be purchased at the Dollar Tree, in the floral aisle.
You can curve text easily in Design space. 
Upload the free insert svg, and use it as a template to fit your curved text on the ornament.


Free RED SVG - For the center part.
Remember Everyone Deployed is typed in the Chuck Noon Font, which is free on dafont.
There's a more detailed step by step for cutting the clear transparency inserts here:
https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2019/10/bigfoot-ornaments-using-vinyl-on.html

 I found it easier to apply each word separately - splitting everyone and deployed on to two separate transfers.

The acetate cuts beautifully on my Air2.  I set the dial to Custom and choose foil acetate.
The acetate I am using for these is what I bought when I first wanted to make floating ornaments with photos in them. I bought the wrong one, for printing, I needed transparency film for inkjet printers.  Since I had this pack on hand, I've been using it for floating ornaments, with vinyl on the inserts.

======================
'
An Index Of Christmas Ornament Posts
Tips, Tutorials, and Free SVGS


No comments:

Post a Comment