"Egg-cellent Egg Decorator" Dollar Tree Aprons

 

HTV applied to a Dollar Tree Apron
Egg Dying Aprons For Kids

 I was very surprised to find that these aprons do not melt when you apply htv!  Quick presses, I didn't press nearly as long as I would for other fabrics.  But I used the same heat setting I always do!  [I use a regular old iron, set between cotton and wool, for all htv projects]

Supplies Used:

Don't forget to mirror your design for htv.  :-)
I always forget to mirror, so before clicking make it, I select all and flip vertical.  That's exactly the same as mirroring, but for some reason, I can remember to do that, and I can't remember to click the mirror button later.  

My design measures 7.2 x5.3 in Design Space


I love those plastic folders from the Dollar Tree for holding all the pieces of a project in process.  Those thin ones are 3 for $1.
See more of how I use the plastic folders to organize my cricut projects - https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2021/01/my-cricut-craft-space-projects-in.html

I've always used a regular old iron for all of my htv projects, with no problems.

==================




No comments:

Post a Comment