Doose's Market Tote Bags (A Cricut Project)

Doose's Market
A Tote Bag For Gilmore Girls Fans




I started with these tote bags, from Amazon.  $20 for 6 of them, they are not the cheapest, but they are my favorites.  Roomy, with a pocket inside large enough to hold my cell phone, and straps long enough to be practical.

For the vinyl, I finally got a chance to try out this Caregy brand, and I LOVE it.
It's so cheap that I didn't really believe it would be great. (Prices range from  70 cents a sq foot to 93 cents a sq foot - far and away the cheapest HTV I've found)  It cuts beautifully, weeded easily, and applied, with my regular old iron (I only ever use a regular old iron) perfectly with ease!  It's available in rolls too, I purchased the above bundle to try it out.  Note that if you purchase it in sheets, they are 10 inches wide, not 12.

I don't have an svg for this.  I started with a logo I found online, and just cleaned it up and recreated as much as I could.  I took a screen shot of what I ended up with, in case it helps anyone else trying to make this.

==============
See more of my Gilmore Girls Projects With Cricut Here:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment