Vintage Recipes - The Farm Recipe Drawer

When we bought the farm from my mother in law, it came with a recipe drawer.  Her recipes, recipes from aunts, friends, sister in laws, mostly in family members handwriting.  My plan was to work through them all in one summer, but 5 years later, I still have not tried them all.  

Vintage Cooking Terms Defined:

Here are the ones we have made:

Vintage Recipes From The Farm's Recipe Drawer:
Probably the most "interesting" recipe ever. Baby food carrots, olives, instant coffee - all in one recipe:  Seville Pot Roast  (I asked my mil about this recipe, and she doesn't know how it got in the drawer, she never made it)


From The UCCA Cookbook

(A cookbook made by the women involved with the Union County Christian Academy, the small christian school in New Columbia Pa that my husband graduated from)
Vintage Recipes - Not From The Drawer:

=====================

No comments:

Post a Comment