Ring Display - A Dollar Tree Project


Quick Notes:

  • This frame is from a thrift store, you could use a Dollar Tree frame instead - just remove the glass.
  • Two Packs of Foam Culers
  • Material roughly 2x the length of the frame.
I changed the material I was using - the larger print did not work well in this smaller frame - I liked a smaller patterned fabric better, and it gave me a chance to display some of my vintage flour sack material.

I removed the plastic frame, snapped off the end and stuck it into two pieces to hold them together.
Tacky glue to hold the curlers in place.
I stuck the frame over the top to make sure they fit snugly.

Tucking the material in between was a little more tedious than I expected.  I used a butter knife and worked one row at a time..  and then decided I did not like the fabric, so I pulled it out and redid it.





1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great idea. I love these. I will have to have a go for a gift.

    ReplyDelete