Gilmore Girls & Cricut (Free SVGS & Project Ideas)

Where To Find Gilmore Girls  Inspired Cricut Projects & SVGS

My daughter and I  have always been Gilmore Girls Fans, even attending the Gilmore Girls Festival...  so of course, now that I have a cricut, I've been making lots of Gilmore Girls themed items!  Most of the links below will take you to tutorials with the graphics/fonts that were used.

==================

Knitting Design - Free svg

Hep Alien Church Tour 2005



Fonts are KG Skinny Latte & July 7th
Gilmore & the heart is in Siser Easy Weed Teal Glitter
==========================
For my daughters college graduation, we made a Gilmore Girls Cap

I recreated the graduation basket that Christopher gave Lorelai, see everything that was included here:

================
Keep Calm & Copper Boom Soap Dispensers
==================


====================

Dish Towels
I'd say it's my favorite line from Gilmore Girls, but I have so many favorite lines from that show.  I can't pick just one.  Many of them do involve coffee though!

I also used this one on our Keurig 

Download both svgs in one zip file here
======================================

Christmas Ornaments - I had a small gilmore girls themed tree in my craft room this year

==============================
Babbette  Ate Oatmeal
(I don't remember which font I used - a plain one!)


===================
Gilmore Girls Fonts
===================

"THE" Gilmore Girls font is

Dragonfly Inn from Gilmore Girls
For the Dragonfly Inn font, the recommendation is
(But I don't think that is quite right)

A Gilmore Girls Party

No comments:

Post a Comment