Al's Pancake World Chinese Take Out Dishes - Gilmore Girls

 
Making An Al's Pancake World Chinese Take Out Container
With Free svg

As I've mentioned a "few" times, my daughter and I are huge Gilmore Girls fans. So when we saw someone else make these, we knew we had to have a set of our own!

It's a pain to weed, with lots of tiny pieces  but surprisingly, all 4 of ours have held up great for two years now!  Hand wash only - I never put these in the dishwasher.

These containers have doubled in price in two years time!   I paid $29 in 2021.   In March 2023, they are listed as $59!  I have added them to my craft supply list on Amazon, so I can monitor the price - If they come back down in price, or go on sale, I'll be sure to share the information on my facebook page.  

All about Al's Pancake World - This is such a great compilation!!

================

Find More Gilmore Girls Inspired Projects & Free SVGS



No comments:

Post a Comment