Gilmore Girls Inspired Knitting Tote - With Free SVG

 

Gilmore Girls Inspired Knitting Tote Bags

I made tote bags for my daughter and I to hold our knitting for the winter stitch sampler knit along.

These tote bags are my favorite. They are gusseted (so they stand well) and have long handles. And htv holds up great on them! https://amzn.to/3VHB0xt

A few of the other totes I've made and use often

The book in the bag is just because I bought a binding machine a couple of years ago, and since I own it, I bind everything.  I print the weekly instructions and add them, along with abbreviations and other things I thought might be helpful.  In other words, so far I have put a lot of time and effort into everything EXCEPT actually knitting my squares.  LOL!  But in my defense, they were out of the yarn I wanted when I went to the store, so I settled on a cheaper yarn that I really am not liking at all.  So I'm waiting on better yarn currently.

Find the free winter sampler Knit A Long here:
https://www.atyarnslength.com/winter-stitch-sampler-knit-along/



Download The FREE SVG

This is a Gilmore Girls Reference - from the episode where they held a Knit A Thon to save the Muddy River Bridge - 

===================


Find more free Gilmore Girls SVGS here:
(And read about my daughter and my trip to the very first Gilmore Girls Festival in CT)






No comments:

Post a Comment