Decorating Soap Dispensers With Cricut

Decorating Soap Dispensers With Cricut

These dispensers are all from the Dollar Tree, and they do not always carry the square ones anymore.  They almost aways have soap dispensers - but recently our stores have been carrying the round ones.

 I spray painted a bunch of them, using Rustoleum spray paint, because I wanted more of the off white, and my store didn't have them.  

These are the designs I used for these (I'll break down the fonts and designs used below)


Keep Calm & Copper Boom
A Gilmore Girls reference
I found this on google and cleaned it up in design space, for my daughters dorm room.

Wash Your Hands & Say Your Prayers
I bought this design on Apex.  I would not recommend it.  Even after buying it, I had to spend a lot of time cleaning it up with the contour function in design space, and even still, this design is just a major pain and is horrible to weed.  If you are determined to try it, reverse weeding helps.  
https://apexembdesigns.com/cuttables/product/wash-your-hands-cuttable-design

This version from Design Hippo is FREE

SOAP
The Font is named The Skinny, and is free on Dafont
https://www.dafont.com/the-skinny.font

This Thing We're Doing Here
Another Gilmore Girls reference...
This thing we're doing here - Agency Font
You, Me - Chunky Noon Font

Dog 
Google "dog silhoutte"
Font is The Skinny 

This Is A Self Cleaning Kitchen
This - Twinable Font
The banner is pulled from a google image - make sure to select the white part in the center to make it just an outline.  You can find options here.
Kitchen - Watermelon Font
Clean Up - Twinable Font
After - Cambria font
Yourself - Samantha Upright 


==========================

=====================
Where To Find Free Farmhouse Style SVGS
=======================


1 comment: