Pokemon Birthday Projects With Cricut

 
A Cake Topper, a light up pentagon, and a large folding, light up, card.

Our oldest grandson is a huge Pokemon fanatic - these are some of the items we made him, using my husbands 3d printer and my cricut, for his last birthday.

Here's how I made them, and where I found the files:
==================

This was one of my favorites! Watch for sales - this is often half price, in addition to a buy one get one free sale.  https://lightboxgoodman.com/products/pokemon-pop-up

It folds flat for mailing.  The file comes in all white, but I liked the added color for this one..  You can see by the tabs to the left what colors I used, in order.

Not a free file - watch for sales, there are often some great ones!  This is pretty easy to put togetherhttps://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2023/03/3d-pokemon-pentagon-lantern.html

I made this one in white, but if I made another one, I think I'd do this in colors too.  Since I was mailing this, I made one copy to make sure it all worked, and then I cut out all of the pieces for a second one, attached the clear pieces and folded the score lines, then mailed it without assembling.

This one was not my favorite - but it's not a bad file

A Pokemon Cake Topper
Here's a step by step for how I made this one in Design Space
==========
3D Prints
=========
I don't remember where the stls came from for the small characters, but likely from thingverse - there are a lot of pokemon files there!

Free STL File from Thingverse

Bulbasaur Planter - Free STL
There's an STL file for a Pokemon Chess set here:
We haven't made it yet, but it's on my husbands list!


===============

Free Pokemon SVG


No comments:

Post a Comment