3d Pokemon Pentagon Lantern

 
3D Pokemon Pentagon Lantern
This is a paid file from lightbox goodman
Purchased during a sale - it was 50% off, and then all files were buy one get one free

This is SO much easier than it looks!  It does take quite awhile to cut.

Materials Used:
  • 3 sheets of 12x12 cardstock
  • 2 sheets of 8.5x11 vellum (I used a thick tissue paper)
  • Glue
  • Light - the ones I am using here are no longer available, but these appear to be nearly identical - https://amzn.to/3TuwrHg
I didn't have enough vellum on hand tonight, so I used a thick tissue paper that was between my acetate sheets, from another project.  Rather than fuss with putting it on mats to cut in cricut, I just cut one template.  Then I took two sheets of the paper, one on top of the other, and folded them into 4ths.  Using the template as my guide, I cut - and had 8 pieces, much quicker than if I had tried to do this with cricut.  


The file comes with a pdf file of instructions, but you really won't need them.  This is very quick and easy to assemble.

Finished size is 8 inches tall and 9 inches wide 

Click on the play button to watch a video of the completed project:

================




No comments:

Post a Comment