Sunflower & Bee Banner

 
A Sunflower & Bee Banner, made with a variety of svgs
Here's what I used:

These are the same bee and flower svgs I used to make the magnets. 

 Unfortunately, the bundle, from Canada Crafts, is no longer available.  CC is no longer on Creative Fabrica at all, although they do have a store on Design Bundles - this particular bundle is not on there.

However, there's  a FREE, similar svg from:


Daily Dose of DIY has a free bee svg that I like a bit better than the bearly art version:

And there's an entire selection of free sunflower svgs here

The banner I used is my favorite banner base - it's from Special Hearts Studio.

Just use the base - skip the flag and star tops for this.  I cut 10 of the base, then glued them together in sets, so I have 5 pieces two pieces thick.  That's not necessary with heavier cardstock, but I always find my kraft brown cardstock to be a little thinner than a lot of my other 12x12 papers.  

The svg in the center is from a bundle I got in the Dollar Deals ages ago.  It's 40 bee designs, and I've used a lot of them on wine pouches and garden flags.  

A garden flag made from the same svg bundle

============================






No comments:

Post a Comment