Handprint Butterfly - A Cricut Kids Craft with Free svg

 
A quick handprint craft with my grandsons this week - using cricut to cut out the body, which the 3 year old happily glued together.  The svg has cut out eyes - but if you have been following me for any length of time, you know that said 3 year old always insists on adding googly eyes.  :-)


The size to make these will vary based on the age of the child/size of their handprint.
I made this one 6x6 - and it was a little larger than needed, but not by much, for my 3 year old grandson.  We added his baby brother (4 month old) handprint, and it looks tiny on there, if I were making it for the baby alone, I'd have made this much smaller.

You could glue this onto a plain piece of cardstock, and add text on the bottom - or make it a card.  We chose to make magnets, because they are my grandson's favorite.  Well, his second favorite - his FIRST favorite is googly eyes.  Note that we added googly eyes to all of ours too.  :-) 

To make this a magnet, I cut out 6 inch circles (with cricut) and we allowed the butterfly body to "overflow" off the circle, where we added the handprints.

=======================






No comments:

Post a Comment