On My Desk - My Favorite 3 Card SVGS, Through The Seasons

These three card designs, two of them box cards, are my favorites.  By changing the colors, and the text, I've used them for Christmas, Thank You, Mothers Day, Valentines Day, and more!
These all fold flat for mailing.

On my desk this morning - Christmas Thank You Notes. Three of these cards are my go to favorites for every occasion - I just keep changing the colors and text.  Two of the files are free, two are not free. (fourth card is shown below)

I like to make a bunch of thank you cards up in the fall, so they are ready before the rush of the Christmas season.

More thank you notes, and a Valentines Day Card


And as Valentines Day Cards

A Closer look at the Thank you card

A closer look at the mason jar card as a Valentine Card

The Flower pot card as a Christmas card

This shows how the card stands.
It's a super quick and easy design to make.

======================



No comments:

Post a Comment