Merry & Bright Charger Plate Wreath - Made With Free SVGS

Merry & Bright Dollar Tree Charger Wreath

The Merry & Bright SVG was part of a free bundle that no longer exists.  :-(  

Free Wreath & Bow SVG
https://specialheartstudio.com/paper-christmas-wreath/

This wreath file is free from Special Hearts Studio - one of my absolute favorite designers.  Her files almost always work with 8.5x11 paper too!  

On top of the tree is the first version, which I made with a dollar tree wreath form.  Then I made the church box card - a free file from the Bearded Housewife - and when I sat the card on top of the wreath, I found that I really loved them together!
The Advent Calendar tree is a free file from Jennifer Maker.  This is the advent calendar I made the most of this year, but the boxes slide out really easily, any time it is bumped the boxes fall out.  I'm still searching for the perfect advent calendar file, but this one was good enough for this year.  

Find the free svg and instructions for the church box card here:
https://thebeardedhousewife.com/christmas-church-box-cards/

Also on my desk this week:
The penguin card is actually the penguin egg holder from Digital Gems.  I used the contour button to remove the egg cut out from the white piece, then attached text to write with the pen in the center.

The Thanksgiving banner is a combination of flowers, and the Okadee Thanksgiving layered mandalas.
http://bit.ly/3Ju0Gtm

The Thankful banner is another freebie from Special Hearts Studio.

===================

No comments:

Post a Comment