On My Desk 9/8/21 - Layered Paper Fall Designs

 My intention is for these to be strung together as a fall banner - but I have not gotten quite that far yet.  :-)

This is the first time I have used textured, and pearlized, papers in layered svgs.  I combined regular cardstock (I most often use Recollections brand from Michaels) with 12x12 cardstock I bought in packs at Hobby Lobby.  I love the dimension and shine the "fancier" papers add to these designs.

The Pumpkin Sunflower Mandala is a free svg from:

The Sunflower is a free svg from:

The layered crow mandala is a free svg from:

The layered mandala Scarecrow Gnome is not a free file, but if you purchased the Gigantic Halloween Papercut Bundle in the August $1 deals, he is included in that bundle:

You can find him available for purchase on his own, here: https://tinyurl.com/mhw7kvcr

==============




No comments:

Post a Comment