Dollar Tree Brownie Pan Wagon


Making The Dollar Tree Brownie Pan Little Red Wagon
Materials needed, and ideas for variations, & Radio Flyer SVGS

Materials:

  • 1 Brownie Pan
  • 1 Spatula for handle 
  • 4 Canning jar lids, magnetic containers, or sink stoppers for wheels
  • Optional - I used magnets in the center of my canning jar lids, on the tires
  • Optional - dowels for attaching wheels (some just attach the wheels right to the bottom of the pan
  • Paint - I really recommend spray paint, but chalk paint works too.  If you use acrylic paint, plan on several coats, and a clear coat to keep it from rubbing off
  • Hot glue, or E600 glue may work
Free SVGS:
Things To Know:
  • If you use the craft dowels between the wheels, I cut mine to 8 inches long.  (packs of them are in the craft section of our Dollar Tree)
  • If you are adding vinyl to the side of the wagon, the space you have to work with is around 1 inch tall by 5 inches long.  
Here's a messy look at the bottom of my wagon.
There's really nothing to this - just glue stuff fast.  :-)
For my next one, I will glue the wheels right to the bottom of the pan, I think.  It's two different looks, so it depends on what you are looking for.

The paints I used were Waverly chalk paint in crimson and merlot, with black acrylic paint dry brushed over the top.  I started with a coat of merlot, topped that with the crimson, letting some of the merlot show through, then dry brushed with black.  I used a clear acrylic spray paint over top, because the paint rubbed off too easily without it.  

The Paper Sunflowers in my wagon are from a series I've been working on, testing a variety of sunflower svgs.
Some of them are actually Daisy SVGS - Find Them Here
One of them is the file from Analytical Mommy
One is free from the Bouquet Class here

============
More Versions
============

Storage containers for the wheels, which are glued to the bottom of the pan. The handle is from a metal paper towel holder.


A different idea for the wheels


For this one the handle is a plastic spoon - 

Another Version


=================

5 comments:

  1. Lots of great ideas here! I like that there are plenty of options to suit just about anyone! Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty #ccbg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you offered up different suggestions for decorating the brownie pan. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE tell me what you used to get the wheels to stick !!

    ReplyDelete