Making 3D Paper Daisies With Cricut

Testing The Free 3D Paper Daisy Flower Files Available From A Variety Of Sites


In the photo above, from left to right: Dreamy Posy svg, Lia Griffith svg, Jennifer Maker svg

Misc:

A few early  construction notes:
- The paper from Hobby Lobby is Hollow Core  - giving my cuts a white edge.  I may like this for some things.  I do not like it for others.
- I should really read instructions.  Eventually I probably will - at least for the flowers that don't look right.  For now, I'm just cutting them and putting them together using basic logic.  Sometimes that works great, other times...  I still don't know why I have a black square of cardstock with the Jennifer Maker file, and apparently I was supposed to change the color from black to yellow on the long strip.  Ooops.

===========
FREE PAPER DAISY SVGS
============

This is one of my favorite sites for paper flowers. There are 19 freebies here - you add them to the card and "check out", no credit card information required.

Free SVG From Lia Griffith
Enter your email address and the download will begin automatically, and immediately


This site is so full of ads that it loads very slowly for me (the joys of rural internet)
The sign up for her free archives is near the top of the post. Once you sign up, you will receive an email with the password.  The password is in tiny print at the bottom of some of her emails, but the majority of the emails will be for her premium svg membership. 
The paper flowers in her freebie vault can be found here:

This is yet another freebie vault. Go to this page:
Go all the way to the bottom on the right to sign up.
Confirm you are not a robot. Wait for the email.
It went right to my spam folder.  Search "Jennifer Carroll" to find it.
Then go here to enter the password and download the files:


Jennifer Maker has a free version that is rolled, instead of stacked.

This is another freebie vault site, with a lot of free resources.  
The flower section of her freebie vault can be found here:
Then hold down the control and the f key on your computer and a search box will pop up - type daisy, and it till take you right to this file.

I downloaded this one from Kin+Tonic, but the link now gives a 404 error
A closer look at the site says they are rebranding as Petal And Finch and says "See Ya Soon"
I can only find an instagram, not a new webpage, for Petal and Finch - I'll check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment